Gmail is one of the most popular free mail services. It is offered by Internet giant Google. In this simple tutorial we talk about how to open a Gmail account with few steps.
With a Gmail account you can send and receive emails so easily. You will get an email address. Moreover you can enjoy popular Google products like Youtube, Google+, Drive, Maps, Play store and many more. If you are aspiring to be a blogger you can create a blog using Google’s blogging platform Blogger using a Gmail account. You will get total 15 GB free storage for services like mailing, drive and photos. For most of the users it is sufficient. So, why are you making delay? Let’s us create a gmail account.
Learn How To Open a Gmail Account
- Visit Google account signup page to create your account with Google.
- Input your name properly.
- In the chose username field write a username which will be used as your gmail address. For example your email address will be email@example.com. Try to write something simple and easy to remember here.
- Create a password. Try to use upper case, lower case letters, symbols and numbers while creating the password. In the next field confirm your password.
- Insert your birthday and gender on the following fields.
- Insert your mobile phone number, current email address and location.
- Click on Next step.
- You will receive a verification code on your phone to verify your phone number.
- You are done!
Now you may use your Gmail account for emailing and for many other Google products and services. I think this guide has helped you to signup for Gmail.
We will get back to you with another article sharing new tutorials. Until that day so long. Feel free to share your views on our blog. Tell us how we are doing; how we can improve this site. We will appreciate your response very much.